Mummy, Baby and Shea Butter
Shea Butter and Shea Oil the perfect baby moisturiser
Shea butter as an alternative to mainstream baby lotions is increasingly becoming very popular. Mothers are realizing that not only does it moisturise dry skin, but it also softens and soothes the most sensitive infant skin.
Shea Butter has been used as a moisturiser on the baby's cheeks, hands, feet and scalp for thousands of years and is finally getting the recognition it deserves.
Babies have very sensitive skin. When you use Shea butter on your baby, it acts as a gentle but effective moisturiser. It properties are good for healing dry, itchy skin and it even helps to relieve diaper rash.
Shea butter works because it is 100% natural. It contains the right amount of oils that help moisturize your baby's skin and it has the natural ingredients to soothe irritation and heal redness. It also contains antioxidants and vitamins that will improve your baby's skin appearance. The best part is that it does not contain animal fats or petroleum products. In order to have healthy skin, you need to choose products that contain all natural ingredients and shea butter is one of the best options available.
Benefits of Shea Butter for Babies
- Shea Butter and Shea Oil are excellent daily moisturisers for babies. They contains fatty acids and vitamins (A and E), and it is considered one of the safest skincare products for your infants’ skin, scalp, and hair. If your baby suffers from dry skin or eczema Shea Butter can help improve both.
2. Soothes skin irritation and rashes
- Shea Butter and Shea Oil help retain moisture as well as protect your baby's skin from irritation.
3. 100% natural
- Shea Butter and Shea Oil are 100% natural, they contain no added chemicals, parabens, sulfates, preservatives or any other harmful properties. Harsh ingredients can irritate your baby's skin and cause rashes or worse.
How to Use Shea Butter and Oil for Babies
- After your baby's bath, take a small amount of Shea Butter or Shea Oil in your hands, rub it between your palms, and gently massage on the baby’s skin, avoid your baby's eye area and genitals.
Your baby's skin deserves the best natural products and at Shea Bliss we have exactly that. Our unrefined unscented range is perfect for babies. Our unscented range comprises of whipped butter, buttercream and oil. We also have the travel sizes, pop one in your baby bag for convenience.