African black soap is a natural body wash, hair shampoo and facial cleanser. The soap is rich in glycerin and cocoa butter and contains deionized water, cocoa pod, raw butyrospermum parki (shea butter), argon oil, and black seed oil.
The soap is safe for most skin types. Some people may experience dryness and redness after using it, but this is normal as it helps to draw out impurities and excess oil. We recommend testing new products on a small part of your body; the African black soap is no different.
Black soap is a natural, plant-based soap, made in West Africa from locally harvested ingredients.
- It is widely used for skin care and has many benefits.It can reduce the appearance of wrinkles, moisturise skin, and even treat acne.
- It has antibacterial properties and helps slow the signs of aging.
Uses and Purposes
Various African cultures use black soap for different purposes.
- Some people use it for general skin care, while others use it as a treatment for acne and razor bumps.
- African black soap contains essential nutrients. This soap helps improve the skin's natural complexion, giving it a healthy glow from within. It is a safe product to use both morning and night. However, you should consult with a doctor if you experience any unusual rashes or irritations.
- The antibacterial properties of African black soap make it an excellent alternative to conventional chemical cleansers. It helps to remove bacteria better than other cleansers, and it is mild enough to use on the face, hands, and body.
- African black soap is also effective in reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
African black soap is typically made from local plants like cocoa pods and Shea tree bark. These ingredients are then sun-dried and roasted, giving the soap a dark color. This soap is then mixed with water and oils. After about 24 hours, the soap reaches a solid surface, and is ready to use. Traditionally, African black soap has healing properties that are beneficial to all skin types.
African black soap is safe for all skin types and is particularly helpful for those with oily skin, as it removes excess oil. It also contains essential oils such as tea tree oil and organic shea butter, which are proven to be effective at treating acne and fighting bacteria. Additionally, it has anti-inflammatory and moisturising properties.
African black soap is also useful for those suffering from hyperpigmentation. It can reduce the appearance of dark spots on the skin by inhibiting the activity of tyrosinase, a melanin-producing enzyme. It also helps to reduce the appearance of age spots and blemishes on the face.